Have what it takes to be part of our team?
We are looking for self-motivated and goal-oriented individuals who don’t shy away from achieving targets. We are here to make a positive difference in Medical and Dental Practices and want the right team to prove that. We are confident in the services we offer, so we do not believe in hard or misleading sales tactics to get customers, and are merely interested in those who are passionate to share what we have to offer.
Account Executive Position
What You’ll Do
Inbound/Outbound Sales & Customer Service
• We will provide you achievable targets, and the opportunity to exceed those targets by giving you leads and lists to callthrough daily
• Your goal will be to sell supplies to current members, and sell memberships to non-members
• Reoccurring sales will happen a lot, so creating and maintain relationships will be key to continuous success
• Customer service inquiries
• Day to day projects given by management
• Basic computer skills is a must. The ability to learn or use our email systems, phone systems, and CRMs
• Communication skills – You will be dealing with medical professionals, as well as our vendors
• Go-getter attitude is key* and the ability to do research when needed/required
• Customer Service – Customer service means everything to us.
• Hourly + Commission
• Pay periods are the 1st and 15th of every month
*Apply below by submitting your resume, and expect a phone interview within 48 hours of your submission.
Dental Employment Opportunities
We are a large dental group that has over 800 Practices nationwide. Our dentists are actively looking for staff and we find and place/recommend the staff that we see fit for the requested position(s). If you think you have what it takes, whether it's to utilize or excel your skills, apply below!
To apply, please sumbit your resume below with the subject line being the city you live in and the position you are interested in.