Effective Case Acceptance Live-Stream Seminar
Don't be limited by insurance coverage! Learn the techniques industry-leading dentists are using to help patients accept (and pay for) comprehensive, full-mouth dentistry.
4 CE Credit
Do more of the type of dentistry you love… and get paid for it! During this live-stream seminar, you’ll learn:
— Effective communication techniques for use with patients and staff.
— Why some patients are unreceptive to their treatment plans.
— A step-by-step blueprint for winning case presentations.
— How to tactfully address patients objections.
This seminar is given 100% free of charge, and you are not obligated to purchase anything upon attending.
- Why Most Patients Don’t Do What You Tell Them: You’ve explained why they need their treatment plan, answered any questions and they still want to think about it or put it on hold. Why? We’ll show you – as well as what can be done about it.
- Effective Communication: Easy to apply methods to connect with patients so they truly understand their treatment plans.
- Case Presentations & Treatment Acceptance: Learn what we’ve found to be the most important factor that determines whether a patient accepts treatment (or not).
- Cancellations and No-Shows: How improved case presentation skills can have a positive impact on cancellations and no-shows.
- Different Patient “Types”: Learn how to successfully identify, communicate with, and manage the different patient “types” along with tips on how to turn them into long-term patients that follow through with treatment.
- Blueprint for a Winning Case Presentation: We found that several basic conditions are present in just about every successful case presentation. Learn what these are along with simple techniques that can help spark a desire in your patients to want the treatment they need.
- Patient Objections: Learn how you can address and tactfully resolve most
- objections. We’ll discuss the common (and not so common) objections including:
- “I want to think about it.”
- “I only want to do what insurance covers.”
- “I can’t afford it.”
- “I want to talk to my spouse”
- And more!
- Troubleshooting – Case Acceptance & Presentation Mistakes: Learn the top three mistakes that many dentists make in their case presentations, along with how to avoid them. We’ll also do a general Q&A on your case acceptance questions.