The Art of Scheduling Live-Stream Seminar
It's here: A system that will give you a smooth, ultra-productive, fully-booked schedule with nearly zoo cancellations and no-shows!
4 CE Credit
Say goodbye to an inefficient, hectic schedule with little or no production to show for it. When you implement what you learn from this seminar, you’ll have an enormously productive and profitable schedule and produce far more in less time! During this live-stream seminar, you’ll learn:
— Example scheduling policies to be used in your own office.
— The structure of an efficient and productive schedule.
— Ways to stay on time throughout the day.
— Methods of reducing cancellations and holes in the schedule.
— How to troubleshoot and manage the schedule on a day-to-day basis.
This seminar is given 100% free of charge, and you are not obligated to purchase anything upon attending.
- A Proven Plan for Success: The basic structure of the MGE Scheduling System.
- Consistent Productivity: How to have a tremendously productive schedule on a consistent basis, day in and day out.
- The Mystery of Cancellations and No-Shows: We’ll show you the real reason lurking behind the majority of cancellations and noshows – and how you can take control and eliminate them.
- Building an efficient and productive schedule:
- Organization: Which procedure types go where.
- Schedule Sanity: How to get patients on the schedule – exactly where and when you want them.
- No hype, the real deal: How to actually achieve daily production goals.
- Making it all work: Structuring a scheduling plan for your individual office.
- Controlling the Schedule:
- How to see new patients within 24-48 hours – even if you are solidly booked.
- How to see and handle emergencies – the same day – without running a nano-second behind.
- How to go to lunch and go home ON TIME – ALL THE TIME.
- The rules of the game: Scheduling policy you can implement on Monday to create a happier and more productive environment.
- Troubleshooting the Schedule: Q&A on common snags and other scheduling issues and exactly how to resolve them.